Too many families’ lives are shattered after their child is diagnosed with a critical illness. Supporting your child’s recovery, time away from work, day to day expenses not covered through government programs, and tending to the needs of the whole family may create undue financial pressure.
Humania Assurance Inc. has launched a new product called Children 360. This protection can help you through these trying times. This insurance covers 37 Critical Illnesses, including many that are specific to childhood:
- Cerebral Palsy
- Congenital Heart Disease
- Covered heart conditions if open heart surgery is performed.
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Muscular Dystrophy
- Type 1 Diabetes Mellitus
- Acquired Brain Injury
- Aortic Surgery
- Aplastic Surgery
- Bacterial Meningitis
- Benign Brain Tumour
- Cancer (Life-Threatening)
- Coronary Artery Bypass Surgery
- Dementia, including Alzheimer’s
- Heart Attack
- Heart Valve Replacement or Repair
- Kidney Failure
- Loss of Independent Existence
- Loss of Limbs
- Loss of Speech
- Major Organ Failure on Waiting List
- Major Organ Transplant
- Motor Neuron Disease
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Occupational HIV Infection
- Parkinson’s Disease and Specified Atypical Parkinsonian Disorders
- Severe Burns
- Stroke (Cerebrovascular Accident)
Partial Payout Critical Illnesses (15%)
- Coronary Angioplasty
- Ductal Carcinoma in situ of the breast (stage A)
- Stage 1A Malignant Melanoma
- Stage A (T1a or T1b) Prostate Cancer
The coverage available is from $10,000 to $50,000. The premiums are set and guaranteed to 75 years of age. Not very often can we get such an inexpensive policy that has level premium until age 75.
Coverage is available for any child from 30 days old to 15 years of age with some qualifying questions.
Children 360 can be a standalone CI policy or a CI plus life insurance policy.
There are also some supplementary benefits available. Additional life insurance can be added for an amount equal to the CI sum. The Options Plus Benefit adds peace of mind with features like:
- Compassionate Leave Benefit
- Hospitalization Benefit
- Out-of-Canada Medical coverage
- Accident Benefit
The Premium Refund Benefit can return a substantial amount of the premiums paid back to the policy owner less any claims paid. This benefit is explained well in the following video:
Children 360 from Humania Assurance is a fantastic product to wrap your loved ones in an extra layer of protection at a very reasonable price.
For more information please call Steve at (519) 362-4190 or email at: firstname.lastname@example.org